• Sandwiched between Hwy 20 and Tunk Mountain as part of the Davis Lake Plat sits this unique land purchase opportunity that gently spreads down a mountain / valley area, and is waiting for your dream cabin.
• Four season recreational activities available with Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by. Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
• Put up a cabin/home (manufactured homes ok), or set up a camping area (R5 zoning also includes multi-family, farms, home occupations, mines, mini-storage, nurseries, orchards, B&B, Recreation Site, RV Park, Guest Ranch, Inns & Lodges, Private Clubs, and Country Clubs, among others as this list is not exhaustive). Potentially sub-dividable per zoning to minimum 5 acre parcels.
• The nearest wells are 6 inch at a depth of 180 and 240 ft. (coordinates 48.6533,-119.4811).
• Contract to purchase being sold, price includes assignment fee. Buyer to assume approximately $5K in Forest Plan deferred property tax accrual (filing of a new forest plan will be required to continue the deferral, with approximate $300 cost, depending on Forester chosen).
• Distance to Major Cities (miles): Tonasket 14.7/ Riverside 18.3 / Seattle 260 / Spokane 165
|Best Attribute||Access with buildability|
|General Location||Property Address: 103 Red Feather Road, Riverside, Okanogan County, Washington 98849 Parcel Numbers (APN): 3628270006GPS Latitude / longitude (county GIS, see complete list below): 48.5885,-119.3043Legal Descriptions: TAX 6 PT E1/2 SE (DAVIS LAKE LOT 57) Property Size (acres): 20.0 Zoning / (DOR Code): R5 (Rural 5 acre) / (Use Code 88) Property Type: Rural Land under designated forest land – resource code 88Conveyance: Warranty Deed Title: (under contract) Free and ClearProperty Taxes: 2018 annual assessment $49.62Terrain: Sloping with flat sections General Elevation: 3560’Road Access: Red Feather Road and legal easement / dirt roadImprovements: nonePower: Solar or alternative Phone: cell only or alternativeWater: Well or Alternative system Sewer: Septic or Alternative systemTime Limit to Build: None Other: CCR’s – None Cost to Purchase:Cash Price: $32,995.00One Time Doc. Fee: N/A Loan Processing Fee: N/ADelinquent Taxes: None Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, half of Escrow (if applicable).For More Information, and to see the complete list of properties available (click on "See Available Land"), go to www(dot)HavensLand(dot)com Parcel Boundary GPS Coordinates48.5901120798238,-119.30832482512248.5900904741302,-119.30974990128848.5895180252604,-119.30864825222348.5890486424574,-119.30859442747848.5886245314391,-119.30858673505948.5885306240975,-119.30887886283348.5855846041621,-119.30545308591148.586548611595,-119.30545884478248.590155152107,-119.305480389458|
|APN or Other ID||3628270006|
|Legal Description||TAX 6 PT E1/2 SE (DAVIS LAKE LOT 57)|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||flat and sloping|
|General Elevation (in feet)||3560|
|Power||In the area|
|Phone||In the area|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$49.62|