This property is just 12 miles Northeast of Cleveland, Texas along County Road 787. The property itself is a corner lot and has frontage on County Road 787 as well as County Road 2171. This lot is full of trees and would make a great location for a house!
This ½ acre property provides the convenience of main road access and also adequate privacy due to the large trees that are on the property. This property feeds into Tarkington ISD and is on the Tarkington Prairie!
– Cleveland, Texas: 12 Miles
– Houston, Texas: 58 Miles
– Conroe, Texas: 35 Miles
– Lake Livingston: 25 Miles
– Trinity River: 3.5 Miles
– Walmart: 13 Miles
– Big Thicket National Preserve: 35 Miles
With this property you get:
– A property that feeds into Tarkington ISD!
– An entire ½ acre of gorgeous trees to provide shade in the Texas summers.
– Convenience of small highway access and not being too far from town.
– Out-of-town living with abundant wildlife all around.
– Many rivers and lakes in the area!
|Best Attribute||HUGE Trees and Highway Frontage|
|General Location||12 Miles Northeast of Cleveland, TX|
|APN or Other ID||33040|
|SKU||1/2 Acre Liberty County, TX|
|Legal Description||AUTUMN HILLS, LOT 3 SEC 1, ACRES .5|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||Level, Filled with Trees|
|General Elevation (in feet)||135|
|Power||At lot line|
|Phone||At lot line|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$217.05|
|Terms||$2,000 Down, $326/Month for 120 Months|