– All of the information we have about this property is contained in this posting
– We ask that buyers do their own due diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any time
– Please call the county for specific questions about the property
– When you are ready to purchase, use the checkout feature on our website
Welcome to the magnificent town of Bailey!
Bailey is situated along a scenic curve in the South Platte River and serves up healthy doses of beautiful canyon scenery. Its mountain-wilderness backdrop lends a particular charm to this sleepy mountain town.
Located in Harris Park Estates, this parcel gets you closer to local fishing opportunities. Comparable properties are selling for around $10,000, so this property is a steal. It is also situated near a stream at the back of the property that separates it from parcel #20322 (also for sale). We will offer a special deal for buyers wanting to purchase both of these properties together.
The center of Bailey is only 12 miles away from the parcel and the vast city of Denver is an hour and a 10-minute drive! Grab this parcel now and experience a rural living that is simply spectacular!
|Best Attribute||Panoramic Mountain Views|
|APN or Other ID||19528|
|Legal Description||06 R73 S24 NE4 HARRIS PARK ESTATES UNIT 2 BLOCK 036 LOT 13 – 15|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|General Elevation (in feet)||8853|
|Power||In the area|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$0|