– All of the information we have about this property is contained in this posting
– We ask that buyers do their own due diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any time
– Please call the county for specific questions about the property
– When you are ready to purchase, use the checkout feature on our website
Check out this 0.44-acre lot that is the perfect place for easy country living. Situated north of Bailey by about 10 miles, this parcel offers magnificent mountain views along with spectacular adventures on different parks and trails.
In only a 25-minute drive, you’ll be able to reach Staunton State Park that lies east of the parcel. Immerse yourself with variable scenery and enjoy epic trails while overlooking the breathtaking mountain bluffs!
The towns of Alma and Fairplay are located southwest of the parcel about an hour drive, whereas Denver lies roughly an hour northeast.
This parcel is part of the town of Bailey and situated amidst a tranquil community. From the mountain-wilderness backdrop to the amazing trails nearby, this parcel is a can’t-miss opportunity!
|Best Attribute||Hillside, Mountain View, Panoramic Mountain Views, Paradise|
|General Location||T06 R73 S24 SW4 HARRIS PARK ESTATES UNIT 7 BLOCK 094 LOT 28, 29 B0207 P0499 AD98|
|APN or Other ID||19344|
|Legal Description||T06 R73 S24 SW4 HARRIS PARK ESTATES UNIT 7 BLOCK 094 LOT 28, 29 B0207 P0499 AD98|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|General Elevation (in feet)||8696|
|Power||In the area|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$0|