I HAVE A TITLE POLICY IN HAND ON THIS PROPERTY!!!
Owner Financing is also available.
Varied terrain, half covered in trees and half open land makes this property a perfect cabin lot! ~5.00 acres just 3.4 miles West of Pinehill, New Mexico in Cibola County. This property has great access via dirt roads that run along part of the property. You get some of everything with this property:
– Forest Area & Open Spaces
– Great access
– Varried terrain
– Great size at an affordable price
A neighbor gave me the following information:
– This subdivision is all private surveyed land associated with an old ranch that was about 18 miles by 18 miles.
– There are Indian reservations surrounding the subdivision but this subdivision is private land.
– Electricity is about 1 mile away.
– You can truck in water from Pinehill. It costs about 2 cents per gallon paid to the Navajo. Some folks in the area do have wells.
– Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary
– Candy Kitchen Trading Post (Groceries, tools, hardware, sandwiches, pizza, etc.)
– Ancient Way Cafe (for a unique dining experience)
– Ice Caves (located in part of a collapsed lava tube!)
– Bandera Volcano (one of the most accessible volcanoes in the country)
– El Morro National Monument
|Best Attribute||Half Trees, Half Open|
|General Location||Just West of Pine Hill, New Mexico|
|APN or Other ID||R03380|
|SKU||Cibola 5 Acres|
|Legal Description||Subd: LEWIS SOUTH Lot: 14-B =5 AC 0 0|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||Flat to Gentle Slopes|
|General Elevation (in feet)||7400|
|Power||In the area|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Purchased with Title Insurance|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$67.46|
|Terms||$200 Down, ~$149 a Month for 36 Months|