De-Stress…soak up the sun. A fantastic property to stay regardless your lifestyle. Live off-grid in paradise, no problem. Feel social, participate in community events or explore the many nearby outdoor ventures. The approximate 8,040sf lot is located in the Nanawale Estates subdivision with a community pool, playground, and a clubhouse. All the amenities are exclusive for residents. Power poles are on the streets for easy connection. Roads are maintained by the Nanawale Community Association. Many good eats and general stores in the area for your daily needs.
What else can you ask for in this paradise?
– One of the lushest spots on the island
– Many restaurants in the area
– Drug store, grocery store, and hardware store nearby
– Minutes to Pahoa Downtown
– Nearby parks and beaches
– Lots of outdoor activities
– 10 mins to boat launch and local surf spots
– 20 miles to Hilo International airport
– Most recent sale sold for $15,000!
|Best Attribute||Lush trees, community pool, near the beach and boat launch|
|General Location||Nanawale Estates Subdivision lot 506|
|APN or Other ID||3-1-4-074-073|
|Legal Description||Nanawale Estates Subdivision lot 506|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||Flat with trees|
|General Elevation (in feet)||401|
|Power||At lot line|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$200|