Lot 3 of 120 Available Acres!
This amazing investor deal won’t last long! This property is next to other 40 acre parcels that are connected to it so if you purchase ALL three 40 acres, you can own 120 acres all together!
We just purchased this property and haven’t even had a survey or maps created!
This 40 Acre property, which will sell very quickly, is in Hudspeth County, Texas. It is located just 3 miles North of Interstate 10 and 15 miles from Sierra Blanca and 26 miles from Van Horn, TX.
This is a prepper’s and hunter’s dream property! There is a nearby 4WD trail. The property’s elevation ranges from 4700 feet in the gullies to 5000 feet at its highest point. There is a dry creekbed that bisects the parcel.
The free range land is ideal for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and is interested in securing a great property to hunt on.
In addition to being able to hunt without restriction, the owner of this property is also free from zoning requirements, meaning they are capable of using the land however they please. Its seclusion makes for an ideal campground, or even a private hunting cabin. The land is ideal for off-roading and 4x4s.
This rare deal won’t last so act fast to secure this amazing opportunity!
Access: Property is off a dirt road in the NE corner. A 4WD vehicle may be required to access the property. Private road access OR easements may need to be negotiated with surrounding land owners.
Mineral Rights: Not Included
- 3 Years – $448.00 per month
- 5 Years – $275.00 per month
- 7 Years – $197.00 per month
Have Questions? Get them answered here.
Our prices START low and only increase!
Invest in the property NOW at the lowest price. Don’t wait until it increases!
NOTE: All map information provided here is based upon data from the owner, Texas General Land Office, Texas Natural Resource Information System, and the Texas Railroad Commission, and may not be exact. An exact location can only be obtained through a surveyor and this property has not been surveyed as of this date.
- Starting in Sierra Blanca, Texas on Farm to Market Road 1111 (FM 1111) at the Chevron Station on the south side of IH 10
- Proceed north on FM1111 to El Paso Street also known as Business IH 10 (one block north after the highway)
- Turn right onto El Paso Street
- Follow El Paso Street as it turns into the frontage road on the north side of IH 10.
- Follow the frontage road for 11.2 miles and turn left onto an unnamed road.
- Stay on the main road for 1.6 miles to an intersection with an unnamed road.
- Turn to the left and take an immediate right onto the unnamed road.
- At approximately 1.4 miles take a left onto an unnamed road.
- Follow this road for 0.9 miles to the west sideline of the tract.
About the Area
The climate is subtropical, arid, warm, and dry, with an average minimum temperature of 29 degrees Fahrenheit in January and an average high temperature of 94 degrees in July. The growing season averages 230 days a year, and the average annual precipitation is less than ten inches.
|Best Attribute||Wide open terrain|
|General Location||East of Sierra Blanca|
|APN or Other ID||R53645|
|Legal Description||BLOCK 57, SECTION 22, PSL SURVEY SW1/4 of the NE1/4|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|General Elevation (in feet)||2000|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$90|
|Terms||7 Years - $197.00 per month at 3% interest|