•• Just South of Oroville off Hwy. 97. Rivers, Lakes, Canada all nearby in Okanogan County, Washington. Waterfall (terminates on a corner of the property), River, and Mountain views are all yours here. BLM & Okanogan National Forest Land in your backyard (borders two sides of the property).
• Four season recreational activities available. Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by. Neighbors include Bighorn Sheep.
• Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
• Put up a cabin/home (manufactured homes ok), or set up a camping area (R1 zoning also includes multi-family, farms, home occupations, mines, mini-storage, nurseries, orchards, B&B, Recreation Site, RV Park, Guest Ranch, Inns & Lodges, Private Clubs, and Country Clubs, among others as this list is not exhaustive).
• Minimum 1 acre legal lot size and 60 acres to work with, so lots of possibilities. Also has legal easements for Utilities (close by on adjacent lot) and access, as well as physical access.
• Nearest well is a 6” at 80 foot depth.
• Potential for SELLER FINANCING.
• Distance to Major Cities: Oroville 6.6 Miles / Seattle 261 miles / Spokane 174 miles
• Comparable Property Values: $2 – 2.5K/acre (subject property is $1K/acre)
|Best Attribute||areas to build and a waterfall to view|
|General Location||Property Address: Okanogan County, Washington 98855 GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.8594, -119.3845Parcel Number (APN): 3927232006Legal Description: SE SE, E1/2 SW SEProperty Size: 60.00 Acres **** Zoning / (DOR Code): R1 (Rural 1 acre) / (Use Code 91) Type: Rural Land (Undeveloped)Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed **** Title: Free and ClearProperty Taxes: 2017 annual assessment is $422.42Terrain: Partial Slope and flat area **** General Elevation: 1136’Road Access: Yes –Gravel & Bladed Dirt **** Improvements: nonePower: Electric in general area or alternative **** Phone: Unknown AvailabilityWater: Well or Alternative **** Sewer: Septic or Alternative Time Limit to Build: None **** Other: CCR’s – N/A. Cost to Purchase (Terms): Cash Price: $59,995.00One Time Doc. Fee: N/A|
|APN or Other ID||3927232006|
|Legal Description||SE SE, E1/2 SW SE|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||rolling, flat, and steep mountain side|
|General Elevation (in feet)||1136|
|Power||In the area|
|Phone||In the area|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$422.42|
|Terms||Cash Price $59,995.00|