• Last lot left of the three lots previously available. Just off the Hwy 7 & and Hwy 97 split, sits a unique land purchase (made up of 3 legal parcels, ONE OF WHICH IS STILL AVAILABLE, TWO OF WHICH HAVE BEEN SOLD, SEE NEW LISTING FOR DETAILS ON AVAILABLE PARCEL) opportunity that spreads over and down a mountain giving commanding territorial views along the Okanogan river. All the shopping you need is within 20 miles (like Walmart and Home Depot).
• Four season recreational activities available with Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by. Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
• The nearest well is a 12 inch at a depth of 110 ft. (coordinates 48.6533,-119.4811).
• This property has our “Happy Customers Guaranteed” Pledge. If your property does not meet your expectations, then this pledge is for a 100% satisfaction, 100 day money back guaranty (or property exchange). Respond now to reserve this opportunity!
• Distance to Major Cities (miles): Tonasket 4.1/ Omak 20.1 / Seattle 245 / Spokane 159
|Best Attribute||no one can ever block your views from here|
|General Location||Buyer will need to confirm physical access. Legal access not previously recorded.|
|APN or Other ID||3627060015(SOLD), 3627060031, 3727310032(SOLD)|
|Legal Description||TAX 31 LOTS 10, 11, 15 PT E1/2 W1/2, PT 1A MA35|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||flat, mild and steep slopes|
|General Elevation (in feet)||940|
|Power||In the area|
|Phone||In the area|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$274.52|
|Terms||$23,000.00 cash sale|