As the title to this listing suggests, this isn’t your typical West Texas property. This property sits has frontage ON Highway 118! With power lines that run down the highway, this would be a great place to setup camp or even a permanent home.
As the crow flies, this 10.05 acre property sits about 25 miles North of Terlingua, Texas. Properties with highway frontage in this area don’t become available very often! This property gives you direct access to a paved highway as well as easy access to all of the remote destinations that Big Bend County is so well known for. With amazing sunsets and easy access, this property surely won’t last long!
With this property you get:
– 10.05 Acres of Highway Frontage Real Estate in Big Bend Country
– Ample Opportunities for Outdoor Adventures
– Electricity Available on the Western Border of the Property
– A Property Owner’s Association that Maintains Roads in Terlingua Ranch for Easy Driving on your Adventures.
– NO RESTRICTIONS – DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THIS PROPERTY!
* Please note that there is an annual POA associated with this property of roughly $175/year.
|Best Attribute||Highway Frontage & Electricity|
|General Location||North of Big Bend on Highway 118|
|APN or Other ID||15132|
|SKU||Highway Frontage in Brewster!|
|Legal Description||BLK 216, SEC 18, TR: H133|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||Level and Perfect for a Home!|
|General Elevation (in feet)||3500|
|Power||At lot line|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$56.88|
|Terms||$250 Down, $200/Month for 72 Months|