• Looking for a place to build family memories? Then look to the Aeneas Valley in Okanogan County, Washington.
• Four season recreational activities available. Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by.
• You want more Sun! Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
• Legal ingress/egress/utilities easement and physical access.
• Put up a cabin/home (manufactured homes ok), or set up a camping area (R1 zoning also includes multi-family, farms, home occupations, mines, mini-storage, nurseries, orchards, B&B, Recreation Site, RV Park, Guest Ranch, Inns & Lodges, Private Clubs, and Country Clubs, among others as this list is not exhaustive).
• This property is available with SELLER FINANCING, no credit check, and our “Happy Customers Guaranteed” Pledge. If your property does not meet your expectations, then this pledge is for a 100% satisfaction, 100 day money back guaranty or up to six months for a property exchange. This gives you time (and peace of mind) to see the property and do your own due diligence. Respond now to reserve this opportunity!
• Distance to Major Cities: Tonasket 16 Miles / Seattle 273 miles / Spokane 178 miles
• Comparable Property Values: $30-60K
|General Location||R1 Zoning - Rural 1 acre|
|APN or Other ID||3729310010|
|Legal Description||TAX 10 E1/2 LOT 3 (NW SW)|
|Property Type||Rural Land|
|Terrain||Partial Slope and Flat areas|
|General Elevation (in feet)||2678|
|Power||In the area|
|Phone||In the area|
|Water||Would be by well or alternative system|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative System|
|Time to Build||No Limit|
|Title Info||Clear Title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$335.5|
|Terms||$3,000.00 down, $277/mo for 100 months, 0% interest, 25% discount on principal prepayments|